Yay! AF is in town! She arrived today and I was happy to see her. I know my cycle will be a little different than someone conceiving naturally. But if today is considered CD 1 (which would be the first day of my pregnancy) my due date would be Wednesday, March 24, 2010. Exciting, huh?
I've got an appointment in Charleston on Thursday morning. They are doing blood work, an ultrasound and explaining meds. I start stimming on Friday.
Hello world!
2 years ago



10 comments:
I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one who calculates due dates before pregnancy! Good luck with everything this month.
I calculate DDs too!!! I bet this cycle goes fast for you once you start everything!!! GL!
Could March be any better???!!! Stay home for a few months with your new little one and then have the whole entire summer break!!! That is the way to do it!!!
Now you have me calculating what my possible due date could be...since I'm about to take my sugar pills tonight!! Oh boy!
Good luck!! I am really hoping everything goes well. I'm still praying for you guys!
I am excited for you to begin this new IVF cycle. I hope it is successful!!
We ARE so close... if everything goes according to plan and I am completely supressed, I should start stimming Wednesday. I've never liked March that much... I hope we both have a reason to love it from now on!
I'm hopeful that this month is our month too! We took a break but I still think it could mean something positive! :) Just hoping his swimmers get through the goalie!
Good luck to you! I can't wait to hear about your good news!
Yeah. I calculated mine too! It would also be in March - lets hope that we both get pregnant and bring these March babies to the world!!!!!!!!
Good Luck
Thank you so much for adding me! It's a pleasure to meet you and I look at the dd's too!! :0) My baby would be a March baby too!!! Best of luck with the upcoming stims!!! AHHH! I know..it's so exciting!
Post a Comment