...I have an estrogen level of 1075. It really jumped, didn't it? My ultrasound went well this morning. I had several follicles that ranged between 11 mm and 14 mm. It was exciting to see all those big black dots on the ultrasound screen. It was also nice to hear the ultrasound tech say "Looking great!"
My friend Q went with me. We had the best time, as always! She's my cheerleader. While waiting in the ultrasound room we practiced the cheer:
Give me an E...E!
Give me a G...G!
Give me a G...G!
What does that spell? EGG!
What do we want to see? EGGS!
Q is going back with me Friday. Thank GOD for her friendship! She's heaven sent and I really feel that God put us in each other's lives for a reason. She is also struggling with IF. This August will mark her second year of TTC. She's going to do an IUI in the fall. I'm praying a miracle happens before she has to do an IUI.
My nurse called on our way home. I'm going to continue my AM meds at the same dosage and change my PM meds. I'm going down to 200 IU of Follistim. I've got another blood test and ultrasound on Friday morning.



13 comments:
I think you are progressing very, very well! It sounds like things are going quickly - my RE always said his patients who triggered after @ 10 days of stims had the highest pg rates (I always went to like 12-13 days)...I think you're doing great!
woohoo! i'm so glad you have Q! she sounds like a wonderful friend!
What a good friend! That makes it better!
Glad to hear about all the EGGS!
What great news. How wonderful to have such a supportive friend IRL too! My next RE visit is on Friday as well- Fingers crossed for good news for both our ultrasounds and b/w tests on Friday!
That's so great! I'm so glad that things are going so well!! :-)
Glad to hear things are progressing nicely!! Hooray for your egg cheer..I may have to borrow that next month!! :o)
I am glad everything is going so well! Sounds like you have great friend by your side, too.
Such great news!!!
Those are some wonderful numbers!
Thats wonderful news! Doesn't feel like it's going so fast? I thought that it would be forever before we would finally get close to retrival day. Now things are speeding by. ER day is almost here!
Q sounds amazing. i wish i had someone like that during my cycle.
another great dr. report..this cycle is SO going to end with two pink lines!!
My husband and I did IVF as well and now have an 8 month old daughter. Good luck with everything!
Post a Comment