My alarm went off at 7:15 this morning. I anxiously woke up to take my first Lupron injection. I've decided to take it each morning at 7:30. I'm injecting 10 units which is a tiny amount. It was easy peasy! The needle was tiny and it was painless. Afterwards I got back in bed to happily tell DH that it was just like Follistim shots -- easy, painless and simple.
I've got four days left of BC pills. And I'll continue Lupron until the ER...I think! So nothing exciting is going to happen for a few days. I've got an u/s, b/w and med instructions on June 18th.
By the way, only four and a half days left of school. I've never been more ready for a summer break -- two lines in the summer of '09! I'm praying for you and me. I really hope this is the best summer of our lives!



15 comments:
I hope it is too!
Enjoy the last week! I am a teacher as well and we're started our summer break this week! yay!
Thinking of you!!
Yay! I'm glad they're pretty painless... I started summer break too and am hoping that the stress free summer brings all us teachers BFPs!
Here's to painless Lupron shots! Love your tag line - "2 lines in the summer of '09"... Fantastic! I'm praying for you!
Glad to hear the shots are easy! I'm glad to hear that! I've only had to do the trigger shot, thus far and I haven't had any issues.
Anyway, I'm praying for "2 lines in the summer of '09" too! Great quote/chant!! Love it!
Keep it going girl! We're going to overcome this!!!
It's so good to hear those shots are easy...I will start my 10 units of Lupron on July 1st! I'm so excited to be able to read about your journey that's only a few weeks ahead of mine so I know just what to expect!!
It's interesting to compare my protocol to yours since I still have one more week of BCP and started my Lupron today. Oh well, each RE is different. But did you get a burning red spot from your Lupron? I did and that makes me wonder if I will get one from the Bravelle (my follicle stimulator)?
I'm so glad your shots are going well! I had my CD 3 b/w and u/s this morning and I start taking BC today. I'm praying we all see two lines too!
i cant wait to see your post with two lines! it cant come soon enough!!
So bummed that I'm a month behind you!!! *sigh*...we can still be two lines in '09 buddies though!!!
Hooray for summer right around the corner!!
Hurray for summer break! It's almost here and you're right, let's make this the summer of our lives!
Here's to a wonderful summer for you two!!
I'm jealous that you are lovin lupron... me not so much. I've only been taking it for 4 days and I'm feeling the side effects. I have two days left til my summer break begins... hope the days you have left pass by quickly!
YAY! I like your little quote for "two lines in 2009"!!!
Post a Comment