Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, June 12, 2009

Hatin' Lupron

Wow! Did I just finish my third year of teaching? Today was the last day of school. Summer has officially begun! Instead of celebrating I just want to crash on the couch which is what I'm doing right now. I'm exhausted and feeling "ugh!" I don't feel like doing anything and I've lost all patience. I've also noticed that I wake up at night drenched in sweat. DH is cool as a cucumber. Are these side effects of Lupron? If so I don't love Lupron any more, I hate it. I just want to feel normal again.

I finished my BC pills yesterday. It was exciting to check that off the list! Stimming begins this time next week. Hurray! It's all progressing so quickly.

4 comments:

Once Upon A Time said...

Although I am sorry that Lupron is not being so nice to you anymore-I'm glad I don't have to feel like a wuss compared to you. Yay for being done with school too- our last day was yesterday. Now we can both focus on IVF 100%!

Courtney said...

I'm sorry you're not feeling well. I started taking my BC pills on Monday and they are making me really tired, thirsty and today I felt a little queasy. I am not looking forward to the actual fertility drugs now that I've read your post and Katie's! :-) But, I am so glad that you both have given all of us a heads up of what to expect!

sweetpeanme said...

I agree with Courtney...I'm on the edge of my seat to see what you're going to post next because I want to see what I'll be going through!!! :o)
Sorry you're not feeling so hot! Thank goodness we aren't teaching when we are going through all this!! :o) Hooray for summer!

ashley said...

Glad you're done with teaching for the summer. I'm sure it will be a nice break. Happy stimming!!!