...I have an estrogen level of 275. My nurse just called to share the news. She said it's at a good level so my meds will stay the same: 10 units of Lupron in AM, 10 units of Micro HCG in AM and 250 IU of Follistim in PM. I'm going back in on Wednesday morning for another E2 and my first ultrasound since I started stimming. I'm looking forward to seeing those little follies!
Guess what? I turned 25 yesterday! I can't believe I'll be 30 in 5 years. I'm getting old. DH gave me the sweetest card. I must share it with you.
Once there was this guy.
A nice guy, really.
And he met this girl.
An incredible girl-truly amazing.
So naturally the guy falls
head over heels in love with her,
and pretty soon they're picking out
china patterns and rings
and there's a wedding
and the starry-eyed couple
rides off into what will surely
rides off into what will surely
be a rosy future.
Okay, so now some time has passed
and the guy is living in that future.
He's still married to this girl,
but now their life includes a lot of stuff-
appliances and bills and loads of laundry
and home repair projects.
But between all the to-dos and have-tos,
there are these moments
when the guy stops for a minute
and looks around him.
He looks at his wife,
who is still truly amazing,
he looks at their life together,
all the ways and different
directions it's grown,
he looks at all
the responsibilities he's got,
and he thinks to himself,
so, this is my life.
And then he thinks,
I am one hellva lucky guy.
Happy Birthday!
Reading my card from DH
So this card made me want to cry. It was so sweet! I love DH more and more each day. I can't imagine life without him. DH surprised me with a present (pictured above: wrapped without a bow). I was really surprised because I thought IVF was enough of a present. It was a Canon Rebel T1i. I was shocked but instantly in love. I've been snapping pictures all day and I can't wait to snap pictures of our baby(ies)!
Any Canon Rebel tips or web sites to help with using all the cool features?



18 comments:
oh yay! happy birthday! i'm asking for a nikon d60 for my birthday (which isn't until sept!) but it's very similar to a canon rebel... have fun w/it! i'm sure you can find some resources if you hunt online... what a sweet DH and a wonderful card!
Happy Birthday! What a sweet DH. That was a great card and a great gift!
Happy Birthday! Awesome gift! I am in need of a new camera. I've been doing my research for weeks now! I've heard of this camera and a bunch of others that I have my eye on! All I've heard nothing but good things about! Decisions, decisions, decisions! Keep us posted on how you like it! Just might help make my decision easier!
What a great gift and sweet poem! i have been dying for that camera! ;ucky girl and happy birthday!
Happy Birthday, what a fun way to document all of your upcoming baby bump photos as well and the babies when they arrive! Can't wait to see the post that says you are pregnant!
HAPPY BDAY!
Aww....happy birthday!! I asked for a camera for my birthday too. Can't wait to see all the cool photos you take!
Hey! I'm tagging you with the Honest Scrap Award for your honest and inspiring posts!
Congratulations!
http://growingtheyerkesfamily.blogspot.com/2009/06/award-for-me.html
Happy Birthday! Great update, too! :)
I have the Rebel Xsi, and I LOOOOOVE it. That's what all the pictures on my blog are taken with. My only advice is to use the manual settings as much as you can. Pick something in your house or outside (flowers or pets are great) and just practice with the manual settings. And take TONS of pictures! For every good one I take of Ava, I have at least 20 crappy ones. :)
Happy Birthday!!! Yeah I hear you about getting closer to 30...wow... :o)
Yay for a wonderful card from DH...that's just too sweet...*sigh*
I also wanted to wish you a belated Happy Birthday! Good luck at your appointment on Wednesday.
Happy Birthday! You've got a sweet husband there! awww!
My husband is a photographer and uses all canon equipment. He loves it! I've been dying for the new Rebel myself! Enjoy it!
AWWW how sweet! I love that card. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
Happy Birthday!! Love the card;)
sounds like things are going great! happy late birthday!! and enjoy that camera-how fun!
I'm glad I'm not the only one driving so far so often- Wishing you a safe trip each day you head to the RE!
What a sweet card! And sounds like you are progressing perfectly. I have the Canon Rebel and love it!
Post a Comment