I was sooo nervous on our way to Charleston this morning. Josh kept saying "Calm down! It's going to be okay."
It was okay when we saw TWO little hearts beating this morning! It was amazing to see those two little miracles. We are very excited and thankful. We are happy that Stella was there to share that special moment with us. Our family feels complete! One baby measured 6 weeks. One baby measured 6 weeks and 1 day. Both seem to be doing very well right now.
When we first looked at the screen, I thought I saw three sacs BUT our RE explained that the third sac was a subchorionic hematoma. He said it was the cause of my bleeding and he said that he wouldn't be surprised if I had more bleeding over the next two weeks. He said eventually the subchorionic hematoma will be absorbed into my body. I can't remember the explanation he gave me for why it occurred but it seemed like something normal.
We were given a 5% chance of miscarriage and a 10% chance of a vanishing twin.
I'll post ultrasound pictures soon. My next ultrasound is Friday, August 5th!
Hello world!
2 years ago



25 comments:
Hallelujah!!! I am SOOOO happy for you! I have prayed like crazy for you all day. I have a student at West Point (there's a story about WP in the news today; that's not her) and I've been lifting her HIGH today along with you. To say the least, God's been hearing from me a lot today!!! Congratulations!!!!
Oh yaaaay! Congratulations! This is such great news. It must also be reassuring to have a cause for your bleeding and to know what to expect. Aww, your next ultrasound is on my sons 1st birthday :)
Ahhh Congrats!!!! Can't wait for more updates. I've been following you since before Stella and I can't remember where or how I came across your blog? Where you on the bump on a loss board?
Stella and my little boy, Nicholas were born on the same day, so I have been lurking for a while :) Just wanted to wish you a big congrats!!! Also can't remember how I came across your blog.
Congratulations!! So thankful for your awesome news!!
Wooooohoooo!!!! I had a feeling there might be two in there!!!! So happy for you!!! Congrats!
what????? that's great news!!
i'm holding C and typing 1 handed...but i'm soooooooo happy to see this post!!!
congrats! what a joy!
Two perfect little blessings :) YAY!!!!
That is awesome! Big congrats!!!
So happy for you!!!
YAYAYYAYAAY!!!!!!!!!!! So excited for you and your little growing family!! :o)
I am so so so happy for yoU!!!!!! I was waiting for your post. And I'm so glad it's two beautiful heartbeats!!!
I thought about you several times today, looking forward to hearing the news. Congratulations!
That is so awesome!! Congrats!! I'm praying for a healthy pregnancy and healthy babies!!! Now I can't wait for you to find out the genders! :-)
I just shouted out loud "YAAYYY!!" So happy for you!!!! Congrats!! I also had the Subchorionic bleed when I was pregnant. It freaked me out, but my little boy was perfectly fine! So try not to worry to much about it! :) Yay for your family!!
Wow! Congratulations! That's amazing news! Well done you! xxx
congrats. how exciting
Yes, yes, YES!! When I logged into Blogger, I was praying and praying that you would have good news. And you have DOUBLE the good news! I'm so happy for you and your family. I'll keep praying that all continues to go well. Yes!!! :-)
Congratulations!!! Are you going to do bump pics again? It would be interesting to compare them with the Stella bumps!
AHH!! how exciting!! Wonderful news!!
Congrats! So happy for you! Stella is going to be a big sister times TWO! YAY!
Woohoo! I knew it! Congrats:) They are making me wait until 7w0d for my first u/s...argh! The wait is torture...I wanna know if we're having twins too!! I know that you are so relieved to find out why you were bleeding. Glad the babies are healthy and comfy!
How exciting!!!
Congratulations! TWO! I randomly found your blog and saw this news.
I'm 7w today (singleton) and I have a SCH as well. My Dr. didn't seem too worried about things, but considering my bleak past, I'm nervous! We saw a hb at 6w4d measuring 123bpm.
Very exciting. Hoping, wishing, praying.
Wow ~ you're so very blessed! I thought I might have twins since my birth father was a twin, but the Lord only saw fit to bless my husband and me with two single pregnancies. I guess He knew what He was doing since our daughter is quite the little spitfire! I found your blog through a link on Leza Strayer's blog. If you want to check out my blog the link is babylailai.blogspot.com ~ please feel free to leave a comment!
So, did they put you on bed rest for the SCH? I was bleeding yesterday and found out that I have one too. Our stories are so similar it's freaky! Just wanted to check in and see if your bleeding stayed away. They have me on bedrest and I'm scared to death!
Post a Comment