Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Power of Prayer

I just wanted to say THANK YOU for all of your thoughts and prayers.  It really means a lot to us and we are very thankful.  Your kind words make me smile and I really appreciate them.  So thank you again for all of your comments.  I read each one and smile.

The power of prayer is amazing!  I haven't had any spotting since Sunday.  That's pretty amazing!  I really thought that last weekend's spotting was the beginning of the end.  I hate be so negative but after all that we've been through it's just hard to be hopeful at times.  You never know that to expect with infertility.  It's like a roller coaster of highs and lows.  It just sucks.  I hate it for me and for anyone else that has to go through it.

I feel like my life usually flies but not recently because we've had a lot of waiting and hoping to do.  I feel like Friday is never going to get here.  We are less than 48 hours away from our first ultrasound.

8 comments:

Jenn said...

I am so glad to hear that! Praying for you guys.

Erin said...

Prayers always give us peace of mind and heart don't they? :) Still praying for a GREAT ultrasound and healthy mommy and baby (or babies!) . . P.S. How are you lasting until Friday for that ultrasound!!!!!!!!!!???!!

Angela said...

So glad to hear your good news...will continue to pray for all of you!

Sassy said...

Good news! I stumbled upon your blog not too long ago and am praying for you. I hope that Friday comes quickly and you can see that precious baby growing inside you :)

Once Upon A Time said...

I hope you never have another episode again. Praying for the best possible news at your u/s on Friday!

Courtney said...

So glad things are going better now! I can't wait to hear about your appointment on Friday!!

Penni said...

Praying for you today!

Brittney said...

Friday's finally here! Thinking about you and praying for you. Lord, bless and cover this sweet friend and her baby with your abundant peace today. Amen!! ((HUGS))