Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Beta in AM

My third beta is tomorrow morning.  I'm ready to know that all is well.  I'm feeling great!  I feel pregnant and I love it.  I haven't had any morning sickness but I didn't have any with Stella.  I am a little more tired than usual.  When I'm standing I can feel a really hard area.  It's exciting to know that's the baby or babies, well actually, it's my uterus growing but the baby or babies are in there. I didn't feel it this early with Stella but that was also my first pregnancy.

I'm going to be scheduling my first ultrasound tomorrow.  Last time I scheduled it as early as possible because I just wanted to see my baby!  I think I actually scheduled it a couple days earlier than they recommended.  This time I feel the same way but I'm hesitate to schedule it as early as possible.  I'm thinking I'll do as late as possible, probably next Friday.  Last time they told us it was twins but that one of the babies heart beats had not started.  They said that was common because it was too early to see it.  They gave us a 90% chance of bringing home twins and a 99% chance of bringing home one baby.  We definitely thought it was twins with a 90% chance.  We had to wait TWO weeks to find out if that baby's heart started.  Two weeks later we found out that it did and it stopped growing, or it never started.  We will never know.  But I don't want to have to go through all those emotions again.

3 comments:

Mrs. V said...

I'm so excited for you! I can't wait to hear how things progress, and I love that your due date with this new pregnancy is so close to when Stella was born. I hope all is well, no matter how many babies you have on board. :-)

browning2222 said...

So exciting, let us know what your beta is tomorrow.

Once Upon A Time said...

Your scheduling makes total sense. Can't wait to hear all your good news and follow this pregnancy as well!