Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, July 1, 2011

The Wait

The wait after the FET was really difficult.  I'm writing this after the wait because I've already tested.  That post is coming next!  But I wanted to share that the wait is the hardest part (other than getting a BFN).  You don't want to get your hopes up because what if it doesn't work?  We were given a 40% of success.  You don't want to think negative either.  It's just extremely difficult.  On top of all those feelings, it has already been a long wait...like months.  And to know that you are finally so close, it's just overwhelming!

Back to the wait...

I had a few mild cramps on and off for the first couple days.  I didn't notice them as much the third day.  That kinda worried me.  I tested on the third day and it was negative.  I really tried hard to see a positive in every light, but I couldn't.  It wasn't there!  Other than mild cramps I didn't have any other symptoms. 

Okay, sensitive nipples on the second night.  That's why I tested on the third morning.  Sorry if that was TMI but I would want to know that if I was going through a FET.

I tested again on the fourth day...

1 comments:

Brittney said...

Congratulations!!!:)