Wow, you're brave! I can't even get DH to think about #2, and the thought scares me a little too. Congrats on your success, and on such high betas. With your 14dpo results, I'm thinking twins at this point... Can't wait to hear about the U/S in a couple weeks!
Thank you! Congrats on your 2nd beta...definitely thinking twins! I hope my next one doubles too:) Our nurse is Cari. I have had Pam before when she was on call...she's so sweet. They are all awesome!
I'm 27. He's 28. We're high school sweethearts with a beautiful daughter named Stella and two precious babies on the way. You are welcome to follow our journey from infertility to pregnancy to parenthood, and back to infertility and pregnancy again!
I'm a stay at home Mommy that takes care of babies during the week. I love my amazing husband, my beautiful children, traveling to new places, going to church, coffee highs, sleeping late, shopping, my precious family and friends. Oh and IVF and FET because they gave us a family!
8 comments:
Exciting Momma :)
Twins maybe?...
Wahoo!
So your levels are higher than the maximum? That has to be good, right?
Wow, you're brave! I can't even get DH to think about #2, and the thought scares me a little too.
Congrats on your success, and on such high betas. With your 14dpo results, I'm thinking twins at this point... Can't wait to hear about the U/S in a couple weeks!
I am so out of the blogger world!! I am just now seeing this!!!!!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAY!!! So excited for you all...what a fun time!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm so happy for you that I could jump up & down & scream & run around in a circle!!!!!!
ahem. Nothing says lovin' like something in the oven.
Thank you! Congrats on your 2nd beta...definitely thinking twins! I hope my next one doubles too:) Our nurse is Cari. I have had Pam before when she was on call...she's so sweet. They are all awesome!
Post a Comment