Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, July 1, 2011

BFP on 4dp5dt

Can you feel the joy?


Here's our BFP from this morning at 4dp5dt...
just like with Stella, 2 years ago...


SEFC is amazing!!!

12 comments:

Cori said...

Woooooohoooooooo! Congrats girl! I just got done commenting on your other post!!!! Yay!

Jaclyn said...

I'm so happy for you! Congrats!!! :)

Linda said...

That's soooo AWESOME!!! I'm so glad your FET worked!!! Yay for another baby on the way! :)

Mush said...

Yay, congratulations!

Your ticker says 2011 x

Jessica said...

Congrats! We are doing another attempt with SEFC on Monday...I love them!

So happy for you!

Jennifer said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! This is so exciting! I'm so happy for you (and jealous too ;) )

Courtney said...

Wonderful!!!!!!!

Lauren said...

Congratulations!!!!

Melinda said...

Yay!! Congratulations!!

Courtney said...

Congrats!!!! So excited for you!!!

Brittney said...

Congratulations!!!

Erin said...

SOOOOO exciting ;) Congratulations!!!!