Of course I am still taking tests. Here's 5dt5dt:
I haven't taken a picture of 6dp5dt yet. It looks similar to the one above which kinda worried me because I wanted it to be darker. Darker means my HCG levels are increasing which means a healthy pregnancy! I haven't tested today (7dp5dt) because I'm out of tests. I'm going to take one tonight when I get home. We are in NC celebrating the fourth with our family. I've got two First Responses waiting for me at home!
My Mom, who has spoiled me all week, made my favorite cake of all: Hummingbird Cake! It's amazing and even better with coffee (decaf, please!). I'll post the recipe on here at some point. You must try it. You won't be disappointed.
My betas will be on Wednesday and Friday at 6:30 AM in Savannah. I'll share the numbers so stay tuned!
HAPPY FOURTH!!!



2 comments:
Congrats! The cake looks yummy.
I'm still just so incredibly happy and excited for you!!! Also, hummingbird cake is my absolute FAVORITE cake! You have great taste. :-)
Post a Comment