The spotting stopped but then started again this evening. I have to admit that it is not really a lot. But still, it's there. I just hate it. I keep thinking about all we have been through. We started this process in early May. It's been part of our daily lives for two months: anxiety, tests, doctor's appointments, shots, etc. How could this happen? I just want it to be a perfect pregnancy. After all we've been through, can things just be OKAY? I'm trying to have faith in His plan.
Hello world!
2 years ago



4 comments:
Awesome beta! I have always been told that spotting is very normal in the first trimester. I'm sure that everything is fine! Praying for you!
I'll be praying for you guys..hang in there:)
I'll be praying for you. I went through a miscarriage and had twins after that. Every time I had spotting I was always so scared I would have a miscarriage. My twins were born at 39 weeks and are 15 years old now. I pray all goes well for you too!
I know how you feel.. I've had several miscarriages, and the sight of blood is never good to see.. I'm 17 weeks pregnant now, and still worry at every cramp, ache, or spot I see.. I will be praying for you and I'm sending postive thoughts your way..
P.s. I just found your blog, and you are too cute :) Can't wait to follow you on your journey :)
Post a Comment