My third beta at 18dp5dt is 9,121. Yay! But maybe not?
I usually hear from my nurse around 9 AM with my results. I had not heard from her at 10 AM this morning so I called. I had a feeling something was wrong. I left a message and then went to the bathroom. I was bleeding. Yep! Can you believe it? The first thing I thought of was: Wow! This is an early miscarriage. I thought this because this is how my last early miscarriage started. It's light but it's pink and red. So it's scary and now I'm really emotional and of course worried.
I called my nurse back again when I saw the blood. The receptionist let me talk to her. She said it's normal with a twin pregnancy and that it happens all the time. She said to take it easy and not worry. What? Are you kidding me? How do I bleed and not worry? She talked to my RE and he said to go ahead and schedule my ultrasound at 5.5 weeks which will be next Friday. So it's on Friday at 8:30 AM. That's a long time from now.
At least I have a high beta! That's good news. Let's just hope this bleeding stops.
Hello world!
2 years ago



3 comments:
Glad to hear your beta is high - I think that is the most important thing. I bled everyday for the first 10 weeks with my twin pregnancy. EVERY other day I was convinced I was miscarrying. I am sure everything will be okay. Hope all is perfect at your u/s next week.
Yay for a high beta! I also had some bleeding with my pregnancy, and it was not a twin pregnancy. It freaked me out a great deal, but everything was okay in the long run. I'm going to keep you and Baby #2(&3), in my prayers!
I can imagine how scary it would be to see blood. I would be a nervous wreck! It sounds like everything is okay though and going as can be expected.
Post a Comment