Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Beta Results at 9dp5dt

289

My thoughts right now:

It's time to CELEBRATE!
Am I really pregnant?
Wait, am I really?
This is AMAZING!
God is so good!
Stella is going to be a big sister!
OMG!
We are so lucky!
I love SEFC!
Wow!
I can't wait to meet him or her!
ETC!

My heart still hurts for those that are STILL waiting for a miracle.  I hope my story gives you hope.

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

YAAAAAY! Congratulations again!!!!!!!

browning2222 said...

AWESOME. Congrats.

Brittney said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! What an enormous blessing:) I am so thrilled for you and your family.

Jen J. said...

:) I have been following your story since right after you got your BFP with Stella - so happy for you! You def gave me hope for my IVF cycle & as you saw when you visited my log, my munchkin is nearly 9 months now. :)

Jill said...

Such great news!

Jenn said...

Yeah!!! I went back and read some of your earlier posts to find out more of your story. It does give me a lot of hope! We are just about to our ER (next Mon or Tues)! Very exciting times!!

Once Upon A Time said...

Wohoo! So happy for you! How exciting that Stella's going to be a big sister!