Wow! Did anyone just see the end of Private Practice? That's awful! Now we have to wait another week to see what happened. Oh, and switching embryos! Crazy, huh? I love Private Practice but it doesn't portray infertility issues the correct way.
Good night. Sweet dreams. TGI almost F.
Hello world!
2 years ago



7 comments:
Not many T.V. shows do. I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing.
it was actually the season finale, so we'll have to wait till the fall to see what happens. what a cliffhanger, huh?? i was a little upset about the ivf part as well. the terminology was wrong, although i guess most people wouldn't know what a "transfer" was.
i watched it and cadys right, it was the finale-i hate when they leave us hanging all summer!!
I watched too. I was stunned with how they left it, and now we have to wait till next fall to see what happens!!
I haven't watched yet but it does irk me how infertility is not portrayed properly. Gotta go spend some time with my DVR now!
I don't watch private practice, but, I'm excited that you got an expedited appointment for the RE and I'm praying and hoping that you'll have some peace about whatever options you chose to persue! Good Luck!
I totally agree!! I love Addison and her gang but I get angry too!!
Post a Comment