Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I'm Back!

It's been awhile. I've checked in on a few blogs but haven't had a desire to blog...until tonight! I really haven't had much to share. I've enjoyed the last few days. Each day begins with a couple cups of caffeinated coffee. Each day ends with a glass of red wine. Of course I still want a baby and I still think about it often. But our break from fertility meds, ultrasounds, etc. has been nice.


My nurse never called me back with a cancellation appointment. I never called her back either. I think she knows I need a break from everything. I really don't want to go back there. I want to get pregnant without help. But if we're still not pregnant after this break cycle I'm sure we will jump on the IVF bandwagon.

So anyway, our consultation is set for May 20th. So freakin far away but not really. Friday is May 1st! Can you believe it?

Josh and I went to see Dave last Friday night. We had a great time, as always!

3 comments:

Jill said...

I'm glad to hear that you are enjoying yourself! It's good to take a break and EVERYONE needs one!

I hoping that this happens for you girl!

We'll make it through this, with whatever it takes!

Tabitha said...

I know the waiting sucks! I too wish I could get pregnant the good old fashioned way! But don't give up hope, God has amazing things in store for us!!

Hoping for our own Peanut said...

welcome back..ive missed you. im glad youre enjoying your time off. breaks are wonderful when they are needed. may 20th will come super fast. then, you will be busier than you ever imagined.