I'm 15dpIUI and AF hasn't arrived. I haven't tested since 13dpIUI and I have no desire to do so. I'm sure it would be a BFN and I can't handle seeing another one of those. I was reading through my blog and realized that AF arrived 18dpIUI on my last two IUI cycles. That makes me think AF will arrive on Saturday. If for some crazy reason she doesn't, then maybe I'll test Sunday morning.
Mom and I are relaxing in Wilmington, NC. It's so nice and I sooo needed this week of relaxation. I just feel at home in NC. It's been fun catching up with some friends from college. Life is good!
Guess what? I get to see DAVE next week. Mmmm! I can't wait. I'm seriously in love with him. But I love DH more!
Hello world!
2 years ago



4 comments:
I'm praying for you sweetie!!!!
Good luck! I hope this is it for you.
Thinking and praying for you!!
Three more days to testing!!! I hope the witch stays away and that you get that BFP!
Post a Comment