Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Spring Break

Thanks for ALL of your helpful comments. I enjoyed reading each one! I'm starting to think that IVF isn't as scary as I had first thought. The only thing that bothers me now is the cost. I feel so lucky to have coverage but still. It's expensive with my coverage. I know it will be worth every penny though. I'm going to call my nurse tomorrow. Pray for a cancellation appointment! I really want to see my RE sooner than May 20th.

Thank GOD for spring break. I enjoyed almost every second -- just not the second I found out I wasn't pregnant. I needed to get away from everything to realize my life is still awesome even though I can't get pregnant. I feel refreshed and ready to take on the world again. Here are a few pictures from my break.

Still thinking I was probably pregnant...

Easter Sunday

Jack on Easter Sunday

Wrightsville Beach, NC

Curls (which I never have time to do!)

On our way to see Legally Blonde...

(yes, my dress is a size to big -- it's one of those I bought this time last year, thinking I could wear it during pregnancy -- crazy, I know!)

So anyway, guess what DH and I started tonight?!?! Couch to 5K!!! It's a free downloadable podcast from itunes. It's a 9 week program, 3 days a week. I think we can handle it. We're looking forward to it.

Ok, time for bed. I'll update soon with a cute, new hobby of mine: sewing little dresses. Have an awesome week. Congrats to all those blessed with miracles!

3 comments:

Jill said...

I'm glad you had a great time and I'm sorry to hear that IVF is the next step. But, I'm hopeful that this is it for you!

On the other hand, couch to 5k is really great! My husband and I have been doing it and it really helps release some frustrations... You'll love it and even when it's hard you'll love it!

I can't wait to read about your progress!

http://theheirtoblair.com said...

I love you & your attitude.

Prayers are said & will continue.

Hoping for our own Peanut said...

Your pictures are great. I wish i could wear pretty Spring dresses..in the Spring. Darn weather!!

SOO glad you had an enjoyable spring break. Pretty soon itll be your summer!