Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

8dpIUI

I started testing early! I just couldn't help it. I wanted to see if the shot of HCG was still in my system. I started Monday at 6dpIUI. It was positive! Even though I knew it was from the trigger (and not from a pregnancy) it was still exciting to see a BFP. It was my first ever! I tested again on Tuesday at 7dpIUI. It was positive. This morning I tested at 8dpIUI and it was negative. So the trigger is officially out of my system.

I think I'm going to keep testing. I know if I'm pregnant I probably won't see a BFP for a few days but I'm going to do it any way. Each test is only a dollar! Why not?

When I went to the dollar store to buy these HPTs the lady checking me out asked if I was playing prank on someone. I said "No!" She just looked at me. I wonder what she was thinking. Haha!

9 comments:

Joy@WDDCH said...

LOL! I wonder what she was thinking, too. Oh well!

ashley said...

You sound just like me. I bought about 10-15 dollar store tests throughout our cycles to watch the positive fade from my system from the trigger shot and then to hopefully watch it reappear. Hope you see one soon!

http://theheirtoblair.com said...

I have high hopes for this!!

sunflowerchilde said...

I should that done that! I didn't know you could get the tests for $1. It sucks to have to wait until 2 weeks because I'm worried about a false positive from the trigger shot and boosters.

But good luck! Hopefully you won't have too much longer to wait (and hopefully it's positive!).

BTW, I'm getting prometrium side-effects now too. =(

Dianne said...

ha ha that is hilarious!! I hope you see a postive soon!!!!!

Thanks for the dollar store tip!! Every penny saved counts!!

Hoping for our own Peanut said...

at least you know the trigger is out! now, if/when you get that second line, you wil have no doubt.

i hope this wait is treating you well!

Baby Mama said...

Good luck! I am praying you get another double line sighting this week!!
Gotta love the dollar store tests.

Anonymous said...

Ha, I can't believe she asked you that!

I think I have heard weird reports of Dollar Tree tests...if you DO get a *real* BFP, I highly recommend following up right away with a non-Dollar Tree test!

And testing every day is NOTHING. During some of my cycles, I would buy 3-4 different brands of tests and test every day with all of them so that I could compare all of them. I don't even know what I was thinking. I would end up with dozens of tests. IF=I'm Freaking crazy.

Thinking of you and pulling for you!!!!!

Shannon Bradley said...

I found your blog through a friend of a friend of a friend :)...I enjoyed reading several of your posts and hope that your sweet miracle will come soon:)...I was really curious as to why you have been labeled "infertile" after only a year (or less) of trying to conceive? I may have missed some details since I haven't followed your blog, but I was just curious?? I have only done very little research and reading on infertility and I was just curious?? I hope this doesn't come across the wrong way!!! :)