Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, April 13, 2009

My 100th Post

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

I want to celebrate my 100th post by thanking you for your prayers and support. You've lifted my broken spirit, shared stories of hope and given helpful advice. Thank you for cheering me on through this unexpected journey.

I wish we could celebrate a BFP. I'm 13dpIUI. I took two HPTs this morning - First Response and Quick Vue. They were both BFNs. I was devastated because I thought I was pregnant. I saw the faintest of faint BFPs on Dollar Store HPTs at 10, 11 and 12dpIUI. These faintest of faint BFPs showed up an hour or two after I took the tests. Now I'm thinking they were evaporation lines. They still got my hopes up though. I've never seen a BFN turn into a BFP. I was so hopeful and excited.

I know it's not over just yet but I'm pretty sure it's over. I wouldn't be surprised if AF arrives within the next day or so.

DH and I are going to schedule an appointment with our RE as soon as AF arrives. We want to talk about what's next. I'm ready to consider adoption but DH thinks we've invested too much money with our RE to give up now. So I guess we'll move forward with our RE.

8 comments:

ashley said...

I'm so sorry. :(

Jessica said...

I'm so sorry, it gets so overwelming, doesn't it? I'll say a prayer for you two-that you may have your little baby in your arms soon!

Jill said...

I'm so sorry!

Looks like we'll be a little off schedule this time around as AF showed on 9dpIUI#1. :( I'm going for an ultrasound on the 23rd to see if I have a dominant follicle and then we are onto IUI#2.

I will wait to see what you guys have going on next...

http://theheirtoblair.com said...

I'm sorry :(

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry for the BFN. I will keep ya'll in my prayers, and I truly hope you get your baby soon!

Jill said...

I'm so sorry. (((HUGS)))

Katie said...

I absolutely hate to give false hope, but I'll tell you what happened to me...

When I got pregnant I had the faintest of faint BFP 1 day after AF was due and the next I got a BFN. Both on drugstore brand HPTs. Then 2 days later I finally got a BFP on a hospital cheapie ER test (I work in a hospital).

So take that info however you'd like. I hope that in your case it turns BFP for you!!!!!!!! I'll be reading :)

Hoping for our own Peanut said...

awww, i am so sorry. i was hoping for great news.

i agree with your hubby. we were ready to "give up" with our IF treatments, but couldnt fathom doing so after investing so much time and money.

if ivf is your next step, please dont be scared of it. i look back now and cant believe what i went through to get me here. but id do it over in a heartbeat.

you have my email. use it if you need anything!