My next post will be my 100th post. I'll be revealing the outcome of my third IUI. I wish I could go ahead and tell you on Easter morning but I'm still not sure...
I'm 27. He's 28. We're high school sweethearts with a beautiful daughter named Stella and two precious babies on the way. You are welcome to follow our journey from infertility to pregnancy to parenthood, and back to infertility and pregnancy again!
I'm a stay at home Mommy that takes care of babies during the week. I love my amazing husband, my beautiful children, traveling to new places, going to church, coffee highs, sleeping late, shopping, my precious family and friends. Oh and IVF and FET because they gave us a family!
7 comments:
Well I wish you many, many blessings over all your baby developing parts. Be blessed with offspring in Jesus name!
Cindie
Screaming!!! I pray that it is good---no--- GREAT news!!!!
Oh my gosh -- the anticipation is killing me! GL GL GL GL!!!
Happy Easter! I hope your 100th post is really great news!!
UPDATE!!!!
and Happy Easter -- He is risen!! :)
Where's the 100th post already. I have a feeling it's fantastic news!!!!
Ugh, don't leave us hanging!!!!!!!
Post a Comment