Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, April 16, 2009

16dpIUI = BFN

I had a dream last night. It was a wonderful dream! I woke up in the morning and took a test. It was positive. I was sooo excited. So when I really woke up this morning I tested. It was a BFN! So it's officially over. There's no more hope for this cycle.

I just left a message with my RE's nurse. I'm sure she'll call me back soon.

I am beyond ready to have too much fun with too many drinks.

Update -- AF finally came to town! 18dpIUI -- just like my last two IUIs.

4 comments:

sunflowerchilde said...

I'm so, so sorry. Those negative HPTs are so hard. I always have those positive HPT dreams, usually multiple times for multiple days before my test date. And they always feel wonderful, but then it is always a huge let-down when the real test is negative. Again, I'm really sorry about the BFN.

Jill said...

I'm so sorry! I've been wondering about you but I didn't want to ask...

I hate those damn bfn.

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry. The BFNs never get any easier to see. If anything, they get harder, I think. Hang in there!

Hoping for our own Peanut said...

im sorry this wasnt your lucky cycle. im curious to hear what the nurse has to say.

now go drink some fruity drinks with umbrellas. you deserve it!