Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween

I hope each of you are having a wonderful Halloween night. Mine has been uneventful but enjoyable. My husband and I have been handing out candy to precious little trick or treaters. We've also been working on projects. He's been installing our new storm door. I've been putting the finishing touches on my Golden Spoon Awards. I've just got to share them with you because they are a hoot. I started a lunch room committee at my school. Our goal is to make the lunch room a better place to eat and socialize. We've decided to give out Golden Spoon Awards to the classes that have the best manners. I have a creative side so I enjoyed making the creations!

Oh, and my cycle update: I'm on cycle day 30. I took a test this morning and it was negative. It wasn't a great way to start my day. I have a feeling I'm not pregnant. I guess I'll find out sooner than later.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

The spoons are great. Sorry for the negative HPT. Hugs.

SAHW said...

Wow is that a cute idea!! Very cute. :)

Sorry about the BFN so far...:(