Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Oh, so close!

I'm on cycle day 31. I was doing great this morning because I didn't feel the need to test. But I gave in and took one a few minutes ago. Of course, it was negative! I'm sure I'll be starting a new cycle soon. I wish I could be more optimistic but the last few month have taken all of the optimism out of me.

Updates:

CD 32 - another negative this morning, AF still isn't here, oh i wish i knew
CD33 - another negative this morning, AF still isn't here, i'm confused but hopeful

I bought two First Response tests to use over the next couple days. I've been using One Step tests, which are the Dollar Tree brand. I know I shouldn't be spending even more money on tests but what if I finally get a BFP! It will be worth the money. I know you understand!

Interesting web site on Home Pregnancy Tests: http://www.peeonastick.com/

1 comments:

Hoping for our own Peanut said...

i hate when this happens. its so confusing! were taking this medicine to make our cycle regular, yet its coming late with negative results? ugh. hang in there. :)

thanks for thinking of me over the weekend. its amazing how quickly frienships are made through online interaction!!!