This has been more like a three week wait! I still haven't started. I haven't taken a test the past couple days but I am going to test tomorrow morning. I'm going to use one of my First Response tests. If it's positive, YAY! If it's negative, I will be convinced I'm not pregnant.
I really starting to wonder if I have miscalculated my cycle days. My doctor told me to consider my first day of spotting as CD 1. Of course I did that but now I'm wondering if I shouldn't have considered those 3 days of light spotting as CDs 1, 2 and 3. I've got a couple friends that said their doctors told them to count the first day of red blood as CD 1. If that's the case, then I'm really not on CD 35, I'm on CD 32. Does anyone have any suggestions?
Update:
My husband and I are going to VA for a wedding this weekend. I'm a bridesmaid so we've got to do the rehearsal thing tomorrow night. I had to take tomorrow off because we are going to spend all day driving to VA. We'll be back Sunday. Hopefully I'll have news to share with you.
Hello world!
2 years ago



1 comments:
I've always been told that CD1 is when you are actually bleeding, not spotting. I guess every doctor is different.
Post a Comment