My second cycle on Clomid (50 mg/cycle days 5-9) didn't work. Well, it may have made me ovulate again but it didn't result in a pregnancy. I started spotting on our way to VA, right after a conversation about baby names. I don't know why, but I'm completely ok with it. I guess deep down I expected that it wouldn't work. It's really weird how last month I was so devastated and this month I'm fine. Maybe I'm just looking forward to our initial consultation at the fertility clinic. I'm also busy with wedding festivities and catching up with college friends. I haven't really had time to think about it.
My OB/GYN wanted us to try Clomid for three cycles but we aren't going to do the third cycle this month. My husband will be out of town the week I'm suppose to ovulate. Then we have our initial consultation two days after he gets back. The clinic said we could not BD two days before his SA, so there's no point to trying Clomid if we can't BD around my ovulation.
I need to go to bed. Tomorrow is going to be a long day but a fun day. My roomie from college is tying the knot to her high school sweetheart!
Hello world!
2 years ago



2 comments:
im sorry. :( the first negative on med's hurts, but the second negative doesnt feel any better.
ill be hoping your hubbys sa comes back GREAT!! beware if it does, he may think he needs a trophy like my hubby did.
i hope you had a great time at the wedding!
Hope your weekend was awesome and the wedding went well. I'm sorry it didn't work, but I'm glad you guys took it so well, and that you have a good plan for what's next.
Post a Comment