I thought I was at peace with the whole "not pregnant after a second round of Clomid." Well, I wasn't. Today one of my teacher friends announced she was six weeks pregnant after her second month of trying. She was so excited and of course, I was so excited for her. We talked about the first appointment with her doctor, if she was going to come back to school next year, etc. Well, as soon as she walked away, it hit me. I thought I've been trying for a few months without luck, and then two months on Clomid without luck. What is wrong with me? I lost it. There are literally four or five pregnant teachers at my school. I am so happy for them but sad for me.
Thankfully a friend (a close friend that has been dealing with infertility) asked me to go shopping after work. It's was so nice to talk with her. She completely understands.
And other news, my hubby and I joined a gym tonight. We had the best time working out together. I forgot how much I love to work out. Today just seemed like the perfect day to join. I hope working out will help me deal with all of my frustrations.
Hello world!
2 years ago



3 comments:
Don't be afraid to feel, this process sucks and never gets easier! It's hard when everyone around you gets pregnant so easily. Hearing that friends and co-workers are pregnant is never easy for me. I do my best to slap on a smile and congratulate them, but inside my heart hurts...
I'm glad you have a friend that understands--what a world of a difference that must make! And I love that you and hubby found a fun thing to do together! Ben and I have been biking together and I love the time alone with him!
I joined the gym exactly one year ago as well, and it really did help me with my TTC journey and struggles, though I hope you'll get those two lines faster than I did!
ugh, that is a slap in the face. you said it right-youre happy others but so sad for yourself. its hard to put on a brave face, but somehow, we manage!
thats great that you have a friend to confide in. i know one real life person whos going through a similar process, and we talk multiple times a week!
i hope your week gets better. :)
Post a Comment