Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Southeastern Fertility Clinic

First comes love, then comes marriage, now where is the baby in the baby carriage?

I got on facebook this morning and found out that a college friend is 7 weeks pregnant! I am so excited for her, but so sad for me. Why can't I get pregnant? What's wrong with me? I mean, I could almost be a Mommy right now if we had conceived those first couple of months. It's just hard to think about because we are beyond prepared. We are happily married. We have a home. We have good jobs. We are financially ready. We have supportive family and friends. So why can't we get pregnant?

We want answers. My husband and I decided to make an appointment with Southeastern Fertility Clinic. We have an appointment for an initial consultation on Saturday, November 22nd. Thankfully my insurance covers 70%, which leaves us to pay 30%. That makes it affordable for us right now. I can't wait!

Of course I hope the Clomid worked but we still don't know. I should know by the end of the week!

2 comments:

SAHW said...

I hope you'll get answers, easy answers that lead to easy solutions!! I very much agree on the happy for the other person/sad for us feelings...it's tough.

Hoping for our own Peanut said...

i know those feelings all too well. its not that were not happy for others...were just so sad for ourselves.

i think its great that you made that appointment. although, lets hope you can make a wonderful phone call and cancel it. :-)