It makes me laugh to think about it. It's so my luck! On Friday afternoon I anxiously called my doctor's nurse to get the results of my blood work on Thursday. The nurse said "Well, we still haven't received the results from the lab." She then said "I'll give them a call. Do you mind waiting?" Of course I didn't mind. I wanted to know if I was going to be a Mommy! She finally came back and said "The machine that the lab uses is broken. Your results will probably be available on Monday. I'm sorry!" I said "Are you serious?" So my husband and I are waiting wishfully.
Although I haven't started a new cycle I've had a little spotting since Friday night. That kinda freaks me out because today I would be 5 weeks. I'm wondering if AF is on her way. Or is this normal during early pregnancy? Gosh, who knows!
Hello world!
2 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment