Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Precious!

How precious? Just a sweet picture I saw online and wanted to share with you.

Babies R Us had a grand opening today. The new store is located just minutes from my house. Since my husband and I were out and about shopping, I thought, why not check it out? My husband was a good sport. He browsed through the massive amounts of babies items with me. It's overwhelming but of course I fell in love with everything. I wanted to buy a few things but I didn't. I bought some things the first couple months we were trying because I was so excited about getting pregnant and having a baby. Sadly all those items are in our upstairs closet...untouched. Hopefully we'll be able to shop and register at Babies R Us soon.

Oh, and I'm on fall break. It's one of those teacher perks. Since my husband has to work next week, we do not have any fun plans. I am just going to relax! We are going to visit our parents next weekend. I am looking forward to seeing my parents. It's been awhile.

I hope you are having a wonderful weekend at home with your families and friends. Take care!

1 comments:

Hoping for our own Peanut said...

how sweet are they!!

i hope you will be browsing that babies r us for your registry soooooon!!!