I'm on cycle day 19. If we've conceived, it's already happened. It's so exciting to think we could be pregnant but it's so upsetting to think we might not be pregnant. So now it's just a waiting game...
I went to see my friend and her baby in the hospital yesterday. He was precious and so tiny! I could have snuggled with him for hours. Just looking at him in my arms made me realize what a miracle! I want that miracle with my husband. Why can't my egg and his sperm be magical?
Another friend delivered a healthy baby girl today. It was a huge surprise because they waited until birth to find out the sex. She's another one of my friend's that got pregnant the first month of trying. I'm so happy for her but ahhh!
Hello world!
2 years ago



3 comments:
Keeping my fingers crossed for you!!
Hello, I found you from SAHW site. Do something for yourself during this wait. I know it sucks, but pampering yourself does make it a little better!! I will be following your story. Goodluck!
its so weird knowing it either happened or it didnt..and it stinks having to wait. i hope these two weeks fly by for you!
Post a Comment