Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, October 11, 2008

So far, so good!

This afternoon I finished my last of five little white pills (50mg of Clomid/cycle days 5-9). Thankfully I haven't had any side effects. I can't believe it! Last month my side effects were horrible (head aches, sore throat, chills, body aches and sleeping issues). They were so extreme that I didn't even want to finish taking the pills. I'm starting to wonder if all those "side effects" were actually symptoms of a virus. My doctor said she has never heard of sore throats and chills as side effects of Clomid. She thinks I coincidentally had virus. Since I've felt great the past five days (while taking Clomid) I'm pretty sure I had a virus last month.

My parents are visiting this weekend. We are going to try something new and exciting tomorrow morning. We are going kayaking! I'll have to post some pictures from our excursion. The intercoastal waterways are beautiful in the Lowcountry.

Update: We had to cancel our kayaking excursion. It's been pouring rain all day!

1 comments:

Hoping for our own Peanut said...

yay for no side effects! i had no bad side effects the first month and had tons from then on. i never really know what to expect!

i hope those little white pills are all you need. :)

Erin