Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

New Hope

I called my doctor's office this morning. Thankfully the nurse was able to schedule me in this afternoon. I wanted to talk with my doctor about my first cycle on Clomid (my side effects, my long cycle, etc.). I also wanted to know if I should continue. My doctor assured me that my side effects were normal. She also said it can be normal to have a longer cycle, esp. if ovulation occurred as late as it did. She recommended continuing Clomid at 50 mg...starting today! She said to count my first day of spotting as cycle day 1. So today would be cycle day 5! Even though I said we were not going to try Clomid again, we are. I went to fill my prescription after my appointment. Just a few moments ago I took my first of five little white pills.

So here goes our second month on Clomid! I'm not looking forward to the side effects but they will be 100% worth it if we become pregnant!

0 comments: