I have a lot of questions about infertility, especially now that we've been trying for a few months without success. I found a blogger that answered some of my questions. He's a fertility specialist in New York that posts a few blogs each month. He shares his patients' experiences and answer questions. Here's his blog: Happy Reading!
I'm on cycle day 17. On cycle days 14, 15 and a little today, I had short, sharp pains on both sides. I'm wondering if those were related to ovulation. I really have no idea when I will ovulate this month. I'm not using OPKs because I don't want to stress or worry during this cycle. I'm not getting the Day 21 test either. My OB/GYN said I didn't need it since I ovulated on 50 mg of Clomid last month. I am hoping and praying my new approach of less stress and worrying will help us conceive. Why not?
I just got a text my friend. She delivered a healthy baby boy tonight. She was lucky. She got pregnant the first month of trying. By the way, I teach first grade with this friend. She's going to be out on maternity leave until January. I'm so happy for her but I'm so envious.
Hello world!
2 years ago



1 comments:
I really hope the less stress will help you and make this cycle a success. It's so hard to know just what makes a cycle successful, and I guess in reality, we can never know, ie, we can never pinpoint this is exactly what made it work this time and not the last 20 times...
I used to teach 1st grade too...I hope you love it as much as I did!
Post a Comment