Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, August 2, 2009

6 Weeks

My six weeks pictures are below. They were taken at Harbour Island, SC while we were on vacation. The babies had lots of firsts: swimming in the ocean, kayaking in the ocean, going to a wedding and dancing the Cupid Shuffle, Cha Cha Slide and Electric Slide. My symptoms have been the same as last week with the exception of constantly feeling nauseated. Oh and I added the babies first ultrasound pictures to the post below.


6 weeks from babycenter.com
6 weeks from thebump.com

10 comments:

Maddy said...

you dont even have a bump!
maddyforeman@yahoo.com

mak'n Changes said...

Yay babies! If you've got twins in there then your bump is gonna get big fast!

sweetpeanme said...

Keey taking those pictures...how fun!!! That way you'll be able to notice every little change!! :o) Looks like the beach was fun!

Anonymous said...

Fun, fun. So are you having lots of symptoms? I'm feeling so good it is almost scary! Next u/s is on Wednesday for us. I'm so excited for your TWO babies!

Melinda said...

Your vacation sounds wonderful!! You'll be amazed at how quickly your body changes in pregnancy. Enjoy your last few weeks in regular pants...its quickly coming to an end!!!

Melinda

Suzanne said...

Congratulations!!!! Twins - how exciting!!!!

Courtney said...

So cute! Hope you had a great time on your trip!

Joy@WDDCH said...

What a sweet little pea! Can't wait for you to hit all the wonderful milestones and find out if it's a boy or girl!

Joy@WDDCH said...

Oh I just remembered it is twins! So I have to rectify my last comment to say... I can't wait to find out if it is two boys, two girls or a boy AND a girl!!! Woo!

Hoping for our own Peanut said...

ive stayed caught up with your blog, but am FINALLY taking the time to say CONGRATS on your sweet babies! i think you said you see them again today. im sure all is well with baby B!