Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

7 Weeks

Yay! I'm 7 weeks pregnant!

I've had three major symptoms: exhaustion, nausea and cramps (menstrual like cramps and abdominal cramps). I am completely exhausted. I went to bed around 6:30 PM on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. I'm trying to stay awake tonight because I don't like going to bed so early. My days are too short. Oh and I've been waking up A LOT throughout the night too. I'm sure this is normal and I'm not complaining, just documenting!



7 weeks from babycenter.com

7 weeks from thebump.com

4 comments:

sweetpeanme said...

Document away!!! We want to know what to expect!! :o)

Nicole said...

yep, you sound just like me when I was 7 weeks! Congrats! :)

Kim @ Kim and Mikey said...

I am new reader to your blog - I found you over on The Lamberts Lately. Your symptoms sound just like the ones I had at 7 weeks. I now 10 weeks along...I promise the exhaustion, nausea, and cramps will get better. And you will start sleeping better at night - I did around 9 weeks or so.

Joy@WDDCH said...

Being pregnant is hard... so if you ever do need to vent or complain, it's UNDERSTANDABLE! We can only handle feeling pukey for so long.

I wake up a lot, too and always feel tired.