Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Third Ultrasound

We graduated from our RE's office. We had our last ultrasound on Saturday. I thought I was 8 weeks and 4 days but our baby measured 8 weeks and 6 days. He or she was 22 mm so just about an inch long! Our RE said sometimes you can see the baby move but we didn't get to see it move. It was curled up and sleeping. Baby B's sac was still there but just a little smaller. Our RE confirmed that we have one healthy baby and that the other baby is a vanishing twin. He said Baby B's sac will be reaborbed.

Our next ultrasound is Monday, August 24th. I love these ultrasounds. I get to have one every other week. I know it will slow down and I'll have to wait longer to see our baby so I'm enjoying it now!

Here are the beautiful pictures of our miracle:


Baby B's sac is to the right of Baby A.

12 comments:

sweetpeanme said...

Looks like that little picture on the side of your blog!! How amazing!! YAY FOR BABY!!!

Nicole said...

Aw, your ultrasound came out so well! Ours at 8w was just a blob, but in yours it looks just like all the little diagrams :)

Jill said...

Darling...

Suzanne said...

Congratulations! It must be so exciting to graduate from the RE - I'm looking forward to that day myself.

Courtney said...

So cute!! What a great pic!!

Eileen said...

Super cute u/s pic! Congrats on graduating. That is awesome!

http://theheirtoblair.com said...

I LOVE YOUR BABY!!!!

Ashley said...

The baby is beautiful;)

Melinda said...

Looks like a PERFECT little baby to me!! Congrats on your 8th week!
We've had some complications but we're hopeful that God will see us through to the end! Please keep us in your prayers!

Melinda

Joy@WDDCH said...

My little one was sleeping at the sonogram we had around the same time, too. It kind of freaked me out because I expected movement. Well now she's a very roly-poly 31-weeker (technically 29-weeker but you know what I mean!).

BEAUTIFUL BEAN!!!

Once Upon A Time said...

Happy graduation! Your baby is doing so well- and what a beautiful picture!

Hoping for our own Peanut said...

woo hoo! that ultrasound looks almost identical to one of ours!

youre so right about enjoying those ultrasounds. pretty soon youll be wondering what the heck is going on in there!!