Here are our 10 weeks pictures (please excuse the shadows):
Symptoms include: hunger, exhaustion and gagging when I brush my teeth...ewww!
Oh, and this is my Mimi Maternity skirt that I bought at Motherhood Maternity. It was orginally $60 but I got it on sale for $20. It has cute, little pleats in the back. It has an attached band. The band is folded down in this picture. The day of this picture I wore it all the up (covering my belly) because it's more comfortable.

10 weeks from babycenter.com
10 weeks from thebump.com



5 comments:
Cute pics!!! YEs, we rented our doppler online...storkradio.com
I could start to hear it at 11 weeks. It is definately worth it...very reassuring:)
you and that baby bump are just adorable!!
Yay for the bump!!! You had such a flat tummy when you got started...its fun to see you definitely popping out!!!
Love the skirt, love the bump... yay!
You look amazing! Time is flying for you! :)
Post a Comment