Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, August 16, 2009

8 Weeks

Wow! We made it to 8 weeks! Exciting! I'm feeling pretty good. I'm usually one of three things: tired, hungry or sick to my stomach. I haven't thrown up yet. Thank God! I've felt like I could but I've refused. Throwing up freaks me out. My pants are starting to a get a little tight. DH and I laugh about my muffin top. So yesterday we went to visit my parents. On our way home we went shopping at a maternity store. We had a great time and laughed A LOT! We purchased some basics: a pair of black capri pants, a pair of khaki pants, a black pencil skirt, a pair of jeans (which DH thinks are sexy even with the big stretchy band) and a black dress. Oh and a cute dress shirt. I'll post pictures as I wear my first maternity clothes! We thought these could get me through most, if not all of my pregnancy. I really like the big, stretchy band. It's like a BellaBand attached to pants. Right now I can pull the band down but I'm sure one day I'll want to use it to cover my baby bump.

Here are my 8 weeks pictures. They aren't anything spectacular. I'm in bum around clothes and have no make up. But I haven't felt like taking any pictures this week after work so we finally took one today. A couple pictures are better than none!



8 weeks from babycenter.com


8 weeks from thebump.com

1 comments:

mak'n Changes said...

You are completely adorable!