I announced our pregnancy at school today. I told my principal first. Then I told a few of my favorite teachers. I'm sure the news has spread like wild fire. It feels good to come out of hiding. It's such an exciting experience! I went ahead and shared the news on facebook as well. It's officially been shared with all family, close friends and now the masses. Our baby is one lucky baby!
Oh and an interesting fact. I'm the fifth teacher to share pregnancy news with my principal. All five of us are due around March. I only know of one other teacher...ummm, I wonder who else?
Hello world!
2 years ago



10 comments:
I'm so jealous!! I can't wait til I'm a little further along so I can share too!! I did tell my principal on the DL...and the school nurse just in case any health stuff comes up...I want to know!!!
Oh man, that poor principal! But you guys will have subs right? I don't know how all that works. Congrats again!
I am not looking forward to sharing the news with my principal. He is all business. I better have a sub all lines up first because he is not going to share in my joy if I don't have a sub proposal all lined up for him first. Congrats on coming out of hiding. That must be a great feeling!
Aw, how exciting though that you can share it with some (hopefully well liked) coworkers! I don't know anyone offline who's pregnant right now. :P
::squeaaaa:: When I saw it on FB this morning, I literally almost cried with happiness.
Yay for getting to share your good news! I'm praying for you and your little miracle!
I have been so busy lately and have been terrible about commenting, but I love the updates :) So sorry to hear about Baby B, but I am THRILLED that everything is going so well with Baby A!! YAY for announcing!!
it must have felt great to spread your good news. now you can shout it from the rooftops! hehe
Congratulations...I am new to your blog, but will be following along .....Hope you will stop by and visit my new Christmas blog that I launched today. The button on my regular blog will take you right to it....
Have enjoyed following your story and just started a blog for us. Congratulations!
Post a Comment