Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Quick Update

I'm getting ready to go to bed but I wanted to give you a quick update!  My medicine worked wonders last night.  I took half a pill before going to bed SUPER early.  I didn't wake up with any contractions.  I slept so well.  I've felt much better today.  I think my body needed rest!

Our appointment went well this afternoon.  We had an ultrasound and our little Stella was precious.  She's head down and measuring ahead of schedule at 33 weeks and 3 days.  She weighs 4 pounds and 4 ounces.  Isn't that exciting?  She looked perfect.  I had the ultrasound tech check to make sure she was still a girl...and guess what?  She's still a girl.  I told my doctor about my recent contractions.  She checked my cervix and it was completely closed.  That was a relief.  She said to stop by ANY time I want to be checked.  She's great!

I'm off to bed.  I hope each of you have a wonderful night.  I'll update more later.

7 comments:

Kate said...

Great news that the contractions haven't done anything. I've been wondering as mine have picked up again whether it's now just part of the uterus toning up for labour. They're definitely stronger than they used to be. As long as I don't have to be induced with an unfavorable cervix at 41 weeks, I'll take whatever I get at this point!

Courtney said...

Wow, that's super encouraging that any time you want confirmation things are good you can get it. Sounds like good news!

jenn said...

sounds like shes growing great! just keep those contractions away for a few more weeks!

Courtney said...

I'm so glad you had a great appt! I pray for you and little Stella every night!

Anonymous said...

glad you're rested and contractions are at bay! stella is growing perfectly! and i heart your doctor! must be a huge sense of relief to know you can stop by whenever you want.

Unknown said...

What a relief!

I love your shirt in your header btw! Too cute!

Jennifer said...

There's a blog award for you at http://gettingpregnantwithendometriosis.blogspot.com/2010/01/blog-award.html

Jennifer