My sister and two of my friends from high school hosted a shower for me last weekend. Josh and I drove to Raleigh, North Carolina for the celebration. It was everything I wanted and more! Several friends from high school and college came to celebrate. We were given so many nice, thoughtful and CUTE gifts. We are so thankful. We unpacked everything on Sunday night. We're getting it all set up, washed and in its place. It's been so much fun!
Hello world!
2 years ago








10 comments:
Congrats!!! Not only if we have another girl will her name be Stella but we also live in Raleigh!!! Anyway, so glad you had a special shower! It's so fun!!! You looked so happy and like you enjoyed it all! You should......those are some of the fun things while prego...that is in addition to a fantastic feeling carrying a baby in your belly!! Anyway, enjoy the last few weeks.....they will fly by and then you'll enjoy your baby girl just like we are doing currently!!! :) Congrats.
Kitty
i enjoyed the shower!! so glad i got to see you!!
now you know my blog ;)
That's awesome! I'm so glad you enjoyed your shower!
Everything looks so pretty! You look beautiful. Congratulations on the shower. How exciting.
Looks like a beautiful shower! Have fun putting all the stuff in place in preparation for baby Stella's arrival!
Wow - you look so incredibly cute in the photos! Love your dress. Looks like you had a great time, and those cake photos have made me totally hungry.
That looks like a beautiful shower and look at all those great gifts and all that YUMMY food! OMG!!
I have to say that in some of those pictures you don't even look pregnant! I'm seriously, your dress was so hiding your belly!!
I love it!
looks like you had a good shower. I love the cake and the monogrammed diaper bag!
You were gorgeous, as was the shower. It was wonderful to see you - I miss you & the girls already!
I LOVE making gift baskets with tons of goodies for showers- I see you got a really good one! Congrats. Looks like a great shower!
Post a Comment