Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Nursing Bras Update

After reading your comments, reading online reviews and talking with a few people, I made a decision!  I decided to splurge and order two nursing bras by Bravado.  They are a little pricey but they seem to be the best.  Even celebrities are wearing them...like that matters!  Haha!  Everyone says you shouldn't waste your money on cheap nursing bras because they are uncomfortable and they don't last long.  Everyone also says once they purchased a Bravado, they fell in love.  So we'll see, won't we?  I'll keep you updated on my adventure with Bravado's nursing bras.  I love their web site.  It helps you decide what size you will need during pregnancy, right after birth and a couple months after birth.  Anyway, several of you recommended a nursing tank so I went with Bravado's Essential Nursing Bra Tank



I also went with Bravado's Lifestyle Microfiber Nursing Bra.  Julie Roberts was caught wearing it with her little one. 






If you are getting ready to make a Bravado purchase, google "promotional codes for Bravado Designs."  I found a promotional code for 20% off.  Actually, let me just paste the link and code on here:


Code for 20% off: CSR-155

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't wait to hear how you like the Bravado bras. After reading the comments from your last post, I checked out their website as well. I think I am going to order a couple too. Thanks for keeping us posted!

Once Upon A Time said...

Ooooo- thanks for the code, I almost ordered some tonight, and now I'm glad I waited!

Jennifer said...

Yeah definitely let us know what you think. I'm skeptical about ordering something so pricey.

Joy@WDDCH said...

Let me know how you like those. I have the Original and I like it, as I stated before, but wish it opened in the back so I can take it off easier.

Thanks for the code!!! Maybe I can get a nursing tank now, too!

Sarai said...

good call on the bravado bras and tanks. Worth EVERY PENNY!