Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Curtains for Nursery


The curtains for Stella's nursery arrived yesterday.  They were made for us and given to us by a very special person!  We are in LOVE with them.  They just make her nursery complete.  I knew they were going to be impressive but after Josh put them up they became more than impressive!  

10 comments:

Brittney Galloway said...

OOoh, I love them! They really complete the room!

Courtney said...

LOVE them!!! They are so cute!!!

Cady said...

I love the curtains! Your nursery is so pretty!

Colleen said...

I'm a lurker but had to comment... those are the most beautiful curtains I think I've ever seen! Do you know where the person got the material from?!

The Whites said...

Your curtains look great! what a blessing for someone to do that for you!!

Melissa said...

The curtains are BEAUTIFUL! They are perfect and you are right... they MAKE the room! I can't wait to see them in person someday soon! :)

Kitty said...

I just ran across your blog and I love your little girl's name to be! That's our 2nd favorite girl name and if have another girl it will be Stella. :) And congrats on a little girl!!! We have a 14.5 week old little girl and it's amazing!!! Best wishes to you!
Kitty

Brittney said...

SO cute!! Love them.

Mrs. Chapman's 2nd Grade Class said...

How adorable! I love them! I found your blog through another blog and have enjoyed getting caught up. :)

Unknown said...

Love the curtains...very pretty room!