Josh and I had maternity pictures taken last weekend. I can't wait to see them. Our photographer is AMAZING. She'll be doing Stella's newborn, three months, six months, nine months and a year photographs. I'm so impressed with her work. She's in Savannah which is just a few minutes from our home. If she posts any of our maternity photographs on her blog, I'll post the link. If you're in the area, you should check her out:
I'm feeling pretty exhausted this week. I'm just so excited and anxious about Stella's arrival. I want to get everything in place and ready for her. I'm going to pack our hospital bags this weekend. I'm also going to RELAX this weekend even though I really want to deep clean our house. I'm pretty sure I'm experiencing "nesting" in full force. Josh has been heaven sent this week. He's kept our house nice and tidy. He's had dinner ready for me as soon as I get home each afternoon. And yes, I eat dinner around 4:30 or 5:00 because I'm always starving after work. My ankles started swelling a couple weeks ago. It's funny to look down at them. I'm trying to stay off my feet as much as possible. My voice still isn't back (not sure if you knew it was practically gone). I had a yucky cold over Christmas break and lost my voice. I'm up all hours of the night with a full bladder and nose bleeds. What is up with the nose bleeds? So anyway, I'm so ready to meet our little Stella. I love being pregnant. It's so nice looking down at my baby bump. I feel so thankful and blessed. It's so fun to feel and watch her move around. Life is good even though I'm exhausted beyond words!



11 comments:
You look fabulous! I hope Stella loves her little lamb swing as much as Knox does- he's snoozing in his right now!
You look amazing! I certainly can see that "glow." I don't think I have ever known someone to look so pretty prego! :)
You look great!! Hope your last few weeks are very enjoyable.
You look beautiful!! Enjoy these last few weeks of pregnancy...they'll be gone before you know it!!
I remember not too many months ago you commenting on my baby bump, saying you can't wait until you have one too. Well...you've got it girl! And what a cute bump at that!!
You look super cute!!:) Can't wait to see your maternity pics.
You look wonderful!
you look so cute! i miss my baby bump...
This is a great picture of you! You look awesome! I can't believer you're down to the wire now!! Crazy! Get those bags packed and relax!!! Have a great weekend!
I can't believe how good you look! B.t.w., I'm wearing the same shirt but in grey today. Aren't they the best?!
I can't wait to see your pictures, you look fab!
Can't wait to see the pictures!
You look amazing!! So very beautiful! Can't wait to see all the pics!
Post a Comment