Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, February 28, 2010

37 Weeks

I'm so happy to announce...


...that I'm 37 weeks!


Stella is officially considered FULL TERM!

If I go into labor, it will not be stopped.

Josh's nerves have calmed down.

We're both SOOO excited that we can't stand it.

I've been having contractions and menstrual like cramps all weekend.  The contractions are stronger than usual but still painless.  I feel like they are lasting longer too.  The cramps are usually dull but sometimes painful.  Sometimes the contractions occur every 15 - 20 minutes for a couple hours or so and then stop.  Sometimes they just happen once or twice and then stop.  I slept very well this weekend which was a nice treat.  I was hoping this might be the weekend but I guess not.  I'll be off to work in the morning.  We've got an appointment tomorrow afternoon.  I'll update soon!

9 comments:

Courtney said...

Yay! I can't wait for y'all to get to meet little Stella!

Lived With Love said...

you look gorgeous! xx

Kelly said...

You look great! Congratulations on making it to full term! Now the real countdown can begin =)

Kate said...

You are definitely glowing. I was hoping for labour this weekend too, but no, just the occasional contraction. Hopefully we'll get to meet our daughters soon!

Beth Priest said...

Cute blog I just came across it and had to comment! So excited for you!!

Melinda said...

Look at that belly!! You are so cute! Not much longer now...you know I delivered at 38 weeks, 1 day...your days are numbered!!

Melissa said...

You look great! Soon you will be posting pics of Stella in your arms...crazy to think huh?

Once Upon A Time said...

Lookin' great! Relish that good sleep... I have a feeling Stella will be here so soon that it will be your last good stretch for a while!

Heather (Live.Love.Laugh.) said...

Yay!! Congrats...you look great!