Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, February 15, 2010

35/35

I'm 35 weeks pregnant with 35 days to go!!!

Did I really just type 35/35 as the title of this post?  I can't believe it, really!  This time last year I wondered if I would ever have a 35/35 post.  If you're having trouble getting pregnant, please know that there is hope.  My little Stella is proof that miracles can happen.

I hope you had a wonderful Valentine's Day.  My Valentine's Day wasn't the best because I was stuck in bed all day.  I was actually stuck in bed all weekend.  I have been terribly sick with a sinus infection and stomach bug.  My sinus infection started earlier last week.   My stomach bug started on Friday night after the snow.  Yes, SNOW!  It snowed on the coast of South Carolina.  It was such a nice surprise.

Josh and I were worried that I was would become dehydrated this weekend.  Josh talked with our doctor on Saturday afternoon.  After trying a couple over the counter medicines I was still felt horrible.  Today I called my doctor and was given a prescription for a Z-Pak.  I really hope it works it magic!  I'm so ready to start feeling better.  I haven't been this sick in a long time.

My Valentine took really good care of me this weekend.  He gave me three roses on Sunday morning.  The center rose was white.  Josh said it was Stella's Valentine rose.  So sweet!

6 comments:

Adrienne said...

hope you feel better. I had the same thing all weekend.

Courtney said...

I hope you feel better soon! You're almost there!!!

Courtney said...

I hope you start feeling better soon! you're giving me encouragement that a happy ending is near!

The Baby Cove said...

So exciting that she is almost here! Congrats on 35/35, momma!

Anonymous said...

I hope you're feeling better! Too bad you didn't get to play in the snow- wintry weather in SC is so rare!

Happy 35/35!!!

Once Upon A Time said...

You are almost there! I can't wait to read your birth post!