Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Stella Grace

If you haven't noticed my new layout reveals our baby girl's name.  We've decided to name her Stella Grace.  We love her name!  We debated for awhile and then came to the conclusion that we couldn't name her anything else.  We've been talking to her for months and we always call her Stella.  How could we not name her Stella?

20 comments:

Unknown said...

What a beautiful name!

Allison said...

Adorable!!

In With the Light said...

love the name!! congrats!

Once Upon A Time said...

Great name!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty name! Congratulations! My little girl is named Ella Grace..so close.

Jennifer said...

That's an absolutely gorgeous name. Good job!

Courtney said...

I love it! I also LOVE your new layout! Happy New Year!

Melissa said...

Love her name. Grace is my daughters middle name as well.

Melinda said...

Cute!! We like Grace for a middle name too :-)

Linda said...

Super Cute! Love your new header too!!

Shannon Dew said...

Love the new header!!!

Katie @ Miss Klohn's Classroom said...

I love her name and the new look! She is so lucky to have such wonderful parents!

Bethany Lenhart said...

Such a beautiful name!!! I have always loved the name Grace. And Stella is so different, but classic at the same time.

Anonymous said...

Love it! We choose Emma Grace for our little one...

http://theheirtoblair.com said...

LOVE IT.

Brittney said...

Very cute! Love the name:)

Anonymous said...

I think it's a great name!

Brandi said...

Thanks for your sweet comment!!! :)

Hoping for our own Peanut said...

What a beautiful name for a special little girl.

Jill said...

I love it! Great choice!!!