I have wonderful friend that will become a mother through the miracle of adoption...in two weeks! Her name is Q and I've blogged about her in the past. We've both been there for each other during fertility treatments. It's a blessing to know that we will both be mothers very soon. Q is adopting a baby girl that is scheduled to arrive on December 29th. This afternoon we celebrated with a baby shower for Q and her daughter, Mary Katherine. It was so much fun! I can't wait to see Mary Katherine in Q's arms. Q will be an amazing mother!
Hello world!
2 years ago



5 comments:
Oh I'm so happy for her! Please tell her congrats!
That's so awesome and so sweet of you all to do that for her!!! What a blessing!!!
Sounds like a great shower!
I just gave you a blog award.
Head on over to my blog to pick it up.
http://stoneyville-stumbull.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-first-ever-blog-award.html
Oh how wonderful! I'd love to hear more of her story if she has a blog or if you tell it. I love adoption stories!
Thank you for the shower. I had a wonderful time! and thank you for saying I will be a wonderful Mother. I know you will be too!
Post a Comment